Acronis Manager Standard Release Notes
This article contains all release notes for Acronis Manager Standard.
To ensure proper product operation, Acronis recommends keeping your Manager Standard product updated to the latest release.
Acronis Manager Standard Edition
10.0.18264.1 - October 25th, 2018
Added support and compatibility for Windows Server 2019
General performance fixes
9.9.18172.1 - July 2nd, 2018
- Additional Monitoring improvements
- Additional Optimization improvements
- Anti-Virus Active Protection optimization for large size environments.
- General performance fixes
- Resolved an issue whereby a duplicated server name appeared after renaming. This will now only show the new naming and not the previous name
9.8.18141.1 - January 16th, 2018
- Compatible changes related to Microsoft January patch - KB4056894
- (Vipre) Active Protection installation does not require dotnet4 framework
- (BitDefender) Updated 64 bit libraries
- (Kaspersky) A queued AV scan is now completed before AV definition update starts
- Fixed Replication Health statistics.
- Next run calculation for recurrent AV jobs of weekly type is fixed
- Maximum simultaneously running jobs mechanism is fixed
- Fixed specific packets processing error “AvFilteringService ->AvBufferProcessing ->System.ArgumentException: Source array was not long enough Check srcIndex and length, and the array's lower bounds.”
- Virtual Machine list updating after Virtual Machine renaming is fixed