Acronis Cloud Security Release Notes
This article contains all release notes for Acronis Cloud Security Hyper-V / SDNv2 / Azure environments.
To ensure proper product operation, Acronis recommends keeping your Cloud Security product updated to the latest release.
Acronis Cloud Security Hyper-V
Acronis Cloud Security SDNv2
Acronis Cloud Security Azure
12.0.1608.0 - February 26th, 2019
- Bitdefender 3.0 SDK integrated
- Kaspersky SDK updated to version 188.8.131.52
- Implemented https support for Cloud Security Web UI
- SQL CE queries optimization for VM groups replication
- Fixes for environments with Hyper-V Replica used (creating schedules, AP agent state, IP/MAC address collecting, VM state)
- Fix to AV schedules start
- IP addresses can be separated by comma or new line
- Fix to removing from quarantine
- Other minor fixes discovered during development process
12.0.1031.0 - November 6th, 2018
- Release of Cloud Security for Azure Environment. Allows users to secure and protect multi-tenant Azure environments. For more information please visit https://www.acronis.com/en-us/support/5nine/cloud-security/.
- Azure Security installer updated with the latest version
- SQL server connection settings encryption implemented
- Fix to empty policy file. File will be filled with default settings
- Fixed an error in bootstrap installer on Start button click if no product selected
- Minor text/logic Fixes to Web UI
- Fix to high memory usage by AV
- Fix to management server connection from host management service in case with DR and several host groups
- Fix to scheduled AV scan job edit for removed tenant
- Fix to empty AV policy files
- Fix to WAP subscriptions replication
- SDNv2 - Added AV log export feature
- SDNv2 - Weekly scan next run fix
- SDNv2 - Removed Users tab from VM group view
- SDNv2 - Fixed host service crash on service stop
11.2.918.0 - September 18th, 2018
- General Improvements to usability of the Management Console
- Added extra logging for Virtual Machines list synchronization
- Fix to scheduled weekly AV scan for SDNv2 version
- Fix to WAP subscription VMs sync and WAP update compliance
- Fix to billing report for environment with duplicated VM IDs (Hyper-V Replica)
- Fix for auto add Virtual Machines from subscriptions to Cloud Security tenants. Virtual Machine will not be added to tenant if it is already associated with another tenant.
- Fix to include Signature Version in the Anti-Virus report
- Set default time to Now in Reboot Scheduler window
11.2.816.0 - August 21st, 2018
- WMI performance improvements for large environments
- Various Anti Virus performance improvements
- Added licenses list dialog into Management Service installer. Now user can review list of already installed licenses and add new ones
- Added Users tab to tenant node in Management Console
- Automatic inclusion of newly added Virtual Machines in AV scans
- Management Console VM tree performance enhancement
- Fix to data replication between Management Service
- Fix for WAP (Azure Pack Extension) tenant firewall log events time
- Fix for rules import for WAP
- Fix to removing of inaccessible hosts problem
11.1.068.0 - June 12th, 2018
- Sort VM Groups alphabetically in Add Rule dialog
- Reboot Schedulers dialog, Virtual Machines tab of VM group nodes.
- Audit Events replication fix for environments with DR. There was events multiplying on each sync and it could cause SQL server overload and Management Service slow work.
- Anti Virus Active Protection Performance improvements
- Auto-reboot option for Host Service remote installer fix
- Fill Signature column in AV report
- Fixes for environments with duplicated VM ids (Hyper-V Replica used).
- Fix to error message with null pointer exception on hosts list retrieving from Web UI.
- Rules replication fix for environments with DR.
184.108.40.206 - January 23rd, 2018 0 Initial Release