Release notes for Acronis Data Cloud 7.8 Update 3 (Notary service)
Release date: February 18, 2019
With this update, the Acronis flagship cloud product offers enhancements and addresses the issues found in the previous releases.
- Support for seven more languages:
- Various usability and quality improvements.
- Notary Service (v. 7.8.724)
- Notary Console (v. 7.8.3)
- Notary Tree builder (v. 28)
This section describes issues that have been fixed in this update.
- [AN-1511] Excess scroll bar is shown on the "Notarized files" and "Signed files" pages if a file with a long name is selected.
- [AN-1476] Some of the files may be missed in the "Notarized files" list, but their authenticity can still be verified.
- [AN-1465] The "Review and sign" link may lead to a 404 page in some occasions.
- [AN-1463] It is impossible to complete the process of generating an API key in Internet Explorer 11.
- [AN-1461] Link to the Notary Developer's Guide leads to an empty page.
- [AN-1445] White space is visible when scrolling the window down (in Internet Explorer and Firefox).
- [AN-1398] On refreshing a "Pending notarization certificate" page, a broken link pops up.
- [AN-1397] When changing a language in Internet Explorer the selected language is not applied.
- [AN-1392] Created API keys are not shown in Internet Explorer 11.
- [AN-1378] Branding logo is not applied in Notary Console after changing it in the Management Portal.
- [AN-1367] On changing the resolution of the screen, the scroll bar disappears.
- [AN-1361] The time zone is not visible in the Notarization Certificate.
- [AN-1334] File stays in the "In progress" state for more than two hours.
- [AN-1324] Application Switcher is missing when the session is expired.
Known issues and limitations
This section describes issues that are currently known and provides solutions to avoid the issues where possible.
- The maximum file size for upload via web interface is 1 gigabyte.
- [AN-1507] Long comment text may not be shown in the signature certificate PDF file.