Release notes for Acronis Data Cloud 7.7 Update 2
Release date: August 3, 2018
With this update, the Acronis flagship cloud product offers enhancements and addresses the issues found in the previous releases.
- Backup Management Server (v.12.0.5604)
- Web Console Service (v.12.0.5612)
- Backup Console (v.12.0.7802)
This section describes issues that have been fixed in this update.
- [ABR-173584] An error about failure of the cloud-to-cloud agent deployment is not shown in the backup console if this deployment has been initiated by a user with insufficient permissions.
- [ABR-175517, ABR-175518] Devices are not shown in the backup console if they are loading for more than two minutes.
- [ABR-181924] An incomplete warning is shown if a user tries to delete a backup plan that has the Physical Data Shipping option enabled.
- [ABR-162583] A backup may not start after clicking Run now.
Known issues and limitations
This section describes issues that are currently known.
- [ABR-174636] User-related events are displayed for a tenant where the "Allow administrators from parent tenants to manage this tenant" option is not enabled.
- [ABR-138058] Backup notifications stop sending after de-provisioning and provisioning of the "Backup & Disaster Recovery" role to a user.
- [ABR-136386] There is a redirect to a branded URL after clicking Manage accounts when an administrator came from non-branded URL.
- [ABR-137496] It is possible to configure incomplete settings in Branding > Email server settings.
- [ABR-132669] Enabling the File Sync & Share service for a customer tenant enables the service for all Company administrators with the same email address.
- [ABR-137822] Manage service on Overview does not redirect to the branded File Sync & Share address.
- [ABR-137174] The Overview page layout looks garbled for a screen resolution of 1024 pixels (width) or less.
- [ABR-137481] Email notification that quota is almost exceeded is not sent.
- [ABR-137456] It is possible to create a tenant with only spaces in the name.
- [ABR-136810] No clear error is shown if a destination tenant was not found while moving a tenant.
- [ABR-136694] The "Bad request" message appears if a large number is specified as the Storage quota.
- [ABR-133543] The "Report will not be send. No data available for the specified period" error is shown when the user selects report that can be received.
- [ABR-133312] User still can be created via UI when the File Sync & Share users quota is exceeded.
- [ABR-137537] Turning off administrator role for a user does not turn off all notification settings.
- [ABR-177739] Local space usage may be calculated incorrectly if capital letters are used in destination network share machine name.
- [ABR-164336] Local space usage may be calculated incorrectly for Hyper-V clustered virtual machines.
- [ABR-104081] Replication plan for VM from one ESX host to another ESX host fails while the "Error handling" option is enabled.
- [ABR-121308] The "Upon time since last backup" schedule does not work.
- [ABR-133896] Personal location is not deleted from the backup console when a user is deleted.
- [ABR-133758] Instance of agent was not changed if an agent is re-assigned to another account.
- [ABR-141823] Incorrect backup items in a backup plan after updating Mac OS X to 10.13 High Sierra with conversion from HFS+ to APFS (some backup items are missing).
- [ABR-158679] Incorrect number of Total Runs/Number of successful runs for a Hyper-V cluster on the Operations tab.
- [ABR-85645] Backup of a virtual machine with Active Directory completes with warning "MFT bitmap is corrupted."