Release notes for Acronis Backup Cloud
Release date: September 27, 2016
With this update, the Acronis flagship backup product offers enhancements and addresses issues found in the previous releases.
- Backup agent now supports macOS Sierra.
- Stability improvements to Acronis Backup Management Server.
- Improvements to Acronis Backup Cloud deployment and upgrade tools.
- Stability improvements to Acronis Backup Agent update.
- Multiple localization issues are fixed in Backup Console and Management Console.
- Account Management Server (build #722)
- Management Console (build #6116)
- Backup Management Server (build #3808)
- Web Console Service (build #3308)
- Backup Console (build #3308)
- Backup Agent (build # 3808)
This section describes issues that have been fixed in this update.
- [ABR-111956] A backup plan with Initial Seeding can ignore the Initial Seeding option and create a full backup to the cloud storage.
- [ABR-111809] A backup plan with Initial Seeding can be created for a backup of application data while the Initial Seeding option is not supported for this type of data.
- [ABR-111752] Sometimes, a backup fails. The following error appears: "Failed to run Python script 'pyvfs:staging?run'."
- [ABR-111414] A backup fails if the replication option is turned off after saving a backup plan.
- [ABR-111290] An Office 365 backup fails. The following error appears: "The specified file does not exist."
- [ABR-111116] Email notifications have "Test Message" in the subject.
- [ABR-110972] A backup plan of an entire machine skips LVM volumes that include a disk without partitions.
- [ABR-110790] A powered-on virtual machine icon is shown in archives of virtual machines.
- [ABR-110676] An unexpected status "Error" is shown for SQL instances in the backup console.
- [ABR-110637] Applying a new ESXi configuration backup plan hangs during the "Saving" state.
- [ABR-110635] An empty plan owner is shown in a replication plan for an ESXi virtual machine.
- [ABR-110634] Option buttons for selecting days are absent for the "Weekly full, Daily incremental" backup scheme.
- [ABR-110423] After the Management Server update, a backup plan that backs up Office 365 mailboxes looks like it is not applied.
- [ABR-110114] If a backup cannot enumerate files on a network share, it fails with the following error: "The base full backup cannot be found."
- [ABR-110061] A backup created after a backup with Initial Seeding fails. The following error appears: "Cannot create a backup of the specified type..."
- [ABR-109853] A new full backup may be created after the agent is updated to version 6.0.
- [ABR-109552] Changes made to an ESXi virtual machine are not reverted after the recovery from this machine's backup while the recovery operation completes successfully.
- [ABR-109175] Non-existing backup versions are shown in the Backup Console. All attempts to browse those versions fail. The following error appears: "The base full backup cannot be found."
- [ABR-104360] Deleting archives of virtual machines and applications from the cloud storage fails. The following error appears: "Failed to lock the file."
This section describes issues that are currently known and provides solutions to avoid the issues where possible.
- [ABR-90181] Deleting archives of virtual machines and applications from the cloud storage fails. The following error appears: "Failed to lock the file."
- [ABR-104293] A virtual machine run from a backup of a physical machine is not bootable if the backup contains logical volumes managed by LDM (in Windows) or LVM (in Linux).
- [ABR-104004] In the preview of contacts from a Microsoft Exchange Server data backup, the Business address field shows duplicated full name and sometimes "FAX".
- [ABR-103714] Volume letters shown in the web interface may be incorrect when browsing files and folders inside a disk-level backup of a virtual machine. As a result, file recovery to the original location does not work.
- [ABR-103367] Installation of Agent for Linux on a Windows Azure virtual machine running CentOS 7.0 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 is shown as failed ("Failed to install the required packages by using YUM."), while in fact it completes successfully and the installed Agent for Linux works properly.
- [ABR-102994] Backing up an ESXi host configuration to the cloud storage fails. The following error appears: "Failed to create a backup archive."
Solution: Back up to any other supported location, i.e. to a local or a network folder.
- [ABR-101504] In some cases, it is not possible to browse individual files or volumes when selecting the backup source.
Solution: Refresh the backup console by pressing F5.
- [ABR-88247] Search by device name on the Activities tab is case-sensitive.
- [ABR-85622] Downloading files from the cloud storage is slow.
- [ABR-83155] The backup progress is shown incorrectly when the folder selected to back up contains more than 200 subfolders.
- It is not possible to use the same Office 365 global administrator credentials for two different Customer groups.
- [ABR-107127] It is not possible to recover an entire mailbox by using the Backups tab.
- [ABR-72306] A machine with Agent for Office 365 installed is shown on the All devices tab, even if Agent for Windows is not installed on that machine.
- Sometimes the backup contents (email messages, contacts) are sorted incorrectly.
- [ABR-107490] The Bytes saved field in the backup activity details shows values without compression, for Office 365 mailboxes.