Release notes for Acronis Backup Cloud 6.1
Release date: August 15, 2016
With version 6.1, the Acronis flagship backup product offers enhancements and addresses issues found in the previous releases.
What's new in version 6.1
- Breakdown by Cloud Storage in usage reports. Breakdown by Cloud Storage is added to monthly and custom reports.
- Default language for a group. An administrator can specify the default language for a group. This language is set by default for all newly created accounts.
This section describes issues that have been fixed in version 6.1.
- A number of stability and performance improvements.
- [ABR-106149] A Hyper-V virtual machine with dynamic disks is not bootable after a recovery to the original machine.
- [ABR-106125] The progress of backups of ESXi hosts is not shown in the Status column of the backup console.
- [ABR-108836] Custom and monthly reports are not delivered to some customers.
- [ABR-109698] If Initial Seeding is enabled, it is not possible to change credentials for a network folder while editing a backup plan.
- [ABR-108423] The Disable local backups confirmation window is overlapped by the Create Group window.
- [ABR-108711] A newly created backup plan disappears immediately after creation.
This section describes issues that are currently known and provides solutions to avoid the issues where possible.
- [ABR-90181], [ABR-104360] Deleting archives of virtual machines and applications from the cloud storage fails. The following error appears: "Failed to lock the file."
- [ABR-104293] A virtual machine run from a backup of a physical machine is not bootable if the backup contains logical volumes managed by LDM (in Windows) or LVM (in Linux).
- [ABR-104004] In the preview of contacts from a Microsoft Exchange Server data backup, the Business address field shows duplicated full name and sometimes "FAX".
- [ABR-103714] Volume letters shown in the web interface may be incorrect when browsing files and folders inside a disk-level backup of a virtual machine. As a result, file recovery to the original location does not work.
- [ABR-103367] Installation of Agent for Linux on a Windows Azure virtual machine running CentOS 7.0 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 is shown as failed ("Failed to install the required packages by using YUM."), while in fact it completes successfully and the installed Agent for Linux works properly.
- [ABR-102994] Backing up an ESXi host configuration to the cloud storage fails. The following error appears: "Failed to create a backup archive."
Solution: Back up to any other supported location, i.e. to a local or a network folder.
- [ABR-101504] In some cases, it is not possible to browse individual files or volumes when selecting the backup source.
Solution: Refresh the backup console by pressing F5.
- [ABR-88247] Search by device name on the Activities tab is case-sensitive.
- [ABR-85622] Downloading files from the cloud storage is slow.
- [ABR-83155] The backup progress is shown incorrectly when the folder selected to back up contains more than 200 subfolders.
- It is not possible to use the same Office 365 global administrator credentials for two different Customer groups.
- [ABR-107127] It is not possible to recover an entire mailbox by using the Backups tab.
- [ABR-72306] A machine with Agent for Office 365 installed is shown on the All devices tab, even if Agent for Windows is not installed on that machine.
- Sometimes the backup contents (email messages, contacts) are sorted incorrectly.
- [ABR-107490] The Bytes saved field in the backup activity details shows values without compression, for Office 365 mailboxes.